Missions and Outreach Ministries (M&O Ministries)
Empowering Disciples to Make Life Better for Someone Else
The mission of the Outreach ministries of New Psalmist Baptist Church is to save the lost and nurture believers in the faith by providing outreach services and resources to empower our community and world.
Locally, we seek to empower families with outreach services and resources to reach their next level of growth and development in Christ and creation. These services and resources include:
• Spiritual Growth classes – In order to reach our next level of growth and development, we grow spiritually. In addition to attending bible study and discipleship classes, our Evangelism ministry will teach you have to share faith with others in the community, you can lead others to Christ.
• Project 100 – A family enrichment program that provides families with empowerment classes, and weekly groceries that help families establish a firm foundation.
• Project 200 Job Training Center – Prepares persons to obtain quality careers. Project 200 offers career assessment, resume building, interviewing skills, professional development and job placement.
• Financial Empowerment – Seeks to teach financial principles that will reduce debt, create financial stability, and build wealth using biblical based wealth building principles and practices.
• Fitness Ministry and Health Empowerment – A part of our grow and development in Christ is taking care of the temple that God has provided for us. Our fitness and health empowerment ministry will guide you on how exercise, health eating, regular vaccinations and doctor visits will keep us healthy while we are doing God’s work.
• Social Action Legal Committee – Seeks to empower people with information and resources to make their voices heard on social issues.
Our outreach ministries also empower disciples to provide services and resources throughout the state of Maryland to “make life better for someone else”.
Let us pray for you